It all starts with a smile... pass it on!
Office Financial Policy
In an effort to prevent any misunderstanding, we have set forth this financial policy.
- Full payment is expected at this time of service unless other arrangements are made.
- When major services that involve lab work are performed (i.e. crowns, onlays, dentures, etc.), 50 percent is due upon preparation, and the balance is due upon insert.
- A Service charge of 1.5 percent per month on the unpaid balance will be charged after 30 days.
- If an appointment is broken or cancelled with less than 24 hours notice, a charge of $25.00 will be applied to your account.
- Returned checks are subject to a $20.00 service charge.
- It is understood and agreed that in the event that any outstanding balance has to be referred to a collection agent or attorney for recovery, the patient will be fully responsible for any costs, including but not limited to attorney's fees.