November 12, 2021
If you’re the parent of a toddler who’s turning one, this is the time to start thinking seriously about their dental health. At this age, your child’s developing teeth can serve as a strong indicator of what may lie ahead, and having them checked by a skilled Orthodontist is strongly encouraged. Early Orthodontic examinations can help determine whether or not their teeth are coming in properly, while ensuring that there are no concerning issues which need to be addressed.
At Pittsford Family Dental, we’re known throughout Rochester and Western NY as being one of the region’s most trusted and compassionate pediatric Orthodontic providers. We specialize in Orthodontics for children of all ages, and have vast experience working with toddlers. Here are just a few reasons to schedule your toddler’s first appointment with us.
- A team of highly dedicated, experienced pediatric Orthodontic professionals
- Our facility is uniquely designed to be welcoming for patients of all ages
- We offer a full range of advanced Orthodontic services and treatments
- Every member of our staff works with the highest level of care and compassion
- Great measures are in place to ensure your health and safety at our office
- We offer a wide range of financial options to make treatment more affordable
As parents ourselves, we understand that Orthodontic treatment is the last thing many think about when it comes to their toddlers. But make no mistake, this is a critical time for their oral health, and early examinations remain one of the most effective ways to identify potential problems before they have the opportunity to become more severe. To learn more about our services or schedule your toddler’s first appointment, get in touch with Pittsford Family Dental and we’ll be happy to help.
Pittsford Family is located at 3592 Monroe Avenue in Pittsford, and proudly serves the needs of patients in Rochester and throughout the Western NY area. We can be reached by phone at 585-248-5250 or via email by visiting our website’s contact page.