August 19, 2020
Keeping a regular preventative maintenance schedule with Pittsford Family Dental will help you avoid cavities and gum disease but also limit costly procedures and extra time in the dental chair! Our goal is to bring you exceptional dental health, education on oral hygiene in and out of the office and help to keep your smiles bright! Regular professional exams and cleanings, a dedicated at-home hygiene routine, and a healthy, balanced diet can help prevent minor issues from becoming major procedures. So, what does a home hygiene routine look like?
- Brushing your teeth twice per day
- Flossing at least once per day
- Rinsing your mouth with mouthwash
- Visit your dentist regularly for check-ups and cleanings
- Examine your mouth during your oral hygiene routine to make sure there are no abnormalities
- Eat a healthy, balanced diet
One key factor to having a good oral hygiene routine is understanding what your oral needs are. During your next check-up or cleaning appointment, ask our team if there is anything you should pay extra attention to during your oral hygiene routine! Ready to book your next appointment? Give us a call at 585-248-5250 or reach out to us on our secure contact page! Our friendly and caring team looks forward to meeting your needs!