February 14, 2020
It is with great excitement that Pittsford Family Dental welcomes Dr. James Spiecher DDS to our team of talented dentists. Dr. Spiecher is a native of Oakfield, NY, a long-time Pittsford resident, and has been serving patients throughout Rochester and Pittsford since 1985. As a board-certified dentist, he brings extensive professional experience to our practice and a vast following of loyal patients who have trusted his expertise and compassion since 1978.
Dr. Speicher is widely regarded as one of the region’s top dentists and operated his private practice since 1985. In addition to being one of the area’s leading board-certified dental experts, he’s also a member of the American Dental Association (ADA), the Monroe County Seventh district, and the New York State Dental Association.
- A trusted dental specialist in both adult and pediatric dentistry
- Member of the American Dental Association & NY State Dental Association
- B.S. Degree in Chemical Engineering from Clarkson University
- D.D.S. Degree from Buffalo School of Dental Medicine
- Member, Monroe County Seventh District
- Married with two sons and immensely active in the Pittsford community